neděle 5. dubna 2015

The party - Mr Bean

Firstly, it is important to write that I recorded this party with Kateřina Kobylková. We took it quite seriously, we agreed on the day, place and time when we will be recording and we met. Our party lasted for 3 hours. We spoke only in English during these 3 hours, except 2 interruptions by family I think. But we really tried to say everything in English, including asking for water, making fun while recording and so on. But there was one let´s say mistake. We both are quite crazy and we love irony, sarcasm etc. and that kind of influenced our recording, because we laughed half of time. We described some photos of our childhood, we played English activity and then we played a game created by Kateřina. Unfortunately, we had to cut our one hour long recording to just about 6 minutes. Anyway, I was quite satisfied with what we recorded. I noticed that I used quite a lot of question tags, which I think is important in this kind of speaking between two people, it shows some interest. On the other hand, I used completely wrong phrases sometimes. Sometimes it was hard to find some word for us, so we had to look it up in a dictionary, but before, we tried to explain it in English and it was fun.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat