sobota 25. dubna 2015

Individual task

I decided to describe pictures this week, because I think it is good to produce some language. I randomly found some pictures on the internet and tried to describe them. I always try to describe more the atmosphere and background of the picture than describe people’s clothing, some items in the picture etc. I found out that I hesitate a lot when describing a picture. And this doesn’t sound naturally, I think this is the main thing I should work on in the future. When describing a picture, I have always many ideas in my mind, but it is quite difficult for me to express them all, so I say something differently. I don’t like the word position in ‘He has some card with his name and position’ – I should have said work position, employment status or something like this. And I pronounced bed more like bad, I should focus on pronunciation of bed. As for the second recording, I used wrong preposition – I said satisfied of and that should be satisfied with. On the other hand, I tried to use expressions like could have been…, might be… and so on to describe what people in the picture could have been doing and I think I succeeded.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat