sobota 18. dubna 2015
A story for children - The lion and the mouse
I enjoyed recording this task. First, I found a nice fairytale that I found interesting and appropriate to record for my purposes. Then I found the pronunciation of some words I did not know, because when telling a story for children, it is important to understand everything. And finally, I found some sound effects to make the fairytale more interesting and beautiful.
I recorded the fairytale many times, because I tried to combine sounds and narration and it was difficult for me for the first time, as for my technical skills… But I think I was successful. I think I was successful in linking words. My pronunciation was simple and clear concerning the language the fairytale is written in. I hope I said ´laugh´ correctly, because I have problems with the pronunciation of the word. And the pronunciation of ´roar´ was sometimes problem.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat