sobota 21. března 2015
Do you eat breakfast every day?
I chose questions concerning everyday life and I tried to give some good questions. I chose questions which seemed to be quite easy to me, I had many answers prepared in my head. But then, when I actually recorded them, I was a little lost sometimes. Actually, it was hard to say my every thought in 1.30 seconds, I usually talk better after some time, so that was the problem. I need to practise this, because I think I could have problems with time, for example at the exam.
The first recording – I should have said milk is like my coffee, not milk is my coffee. Then, I was confused with the whole milk-coffee thing a I had a slip of the tongue, I said …with coffee I prefer some… and I thought …with milk I prefer some… And in the end, I just could not remember the word bacon or sausage…
The second question – I said gifts like this and I should have said gifts like these, I did not realise it probably. Another problem was the pronunciation of the word motif – I said /ˈməʊtɪv/ and I should have said /məʊˈtiːf/ - with the stress on the second syllable. And in the end, I said I got it printed…and I should have probably said I give it printed or I could not find the proper phrase.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat