sobota 13. prosince 2014
WEEK 10: individual task
It’s Christmas time, so this week I found a Christmas story on the internet and decided to read it, because I wanted to hear my English when I read some kind of longer text, without any preparation. And I found that I a little improved my th and θ sound, at least I think it is better than in October for example. However, in the word that I say it still incorrectly in this recording. I found that as I concerned on other things, I forgot to put some words together - like for example his ear or his eyes, I said it unnaturally separately. In the end, I said absolutely incorrectly the question Where were you? – I remember one of the lessons where we tried to say exactly this example like it should be and in this recording, I did not pay attention to it and now I can hear it. And now I noticed that I said He’s given us the best possible present to us as well. – It was written in the story itself, but I think I should have said just He’s given us the best possible present as well.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat