pátek 12. června 2015
The last individual task
I decided to practice some talk because our oral exam is coming. So I found a website with questions about anything you can imagine and chose some of them. I answered them and then I chose 3 questions and my answers and uploaded them. My answers were brief and short, just straight answers to straight questions.
My pronunciation of the word ‘analyses‘ was wrong, I knew that I was going to say it wrong at the moment my mouth opened, I never know the correct pronunciation of this plural of analysis, I always hesitate whether there is /s/ or /z/ at the end of the word. I should be able to remember it now.
Then I said ‘I finished the course‘ and it does not fit into this context, I should have said canceled or discontinued because I got my money returned and I stopped going there, I did not finish the course. And my pronunciation of the word ‘piano‘ was not correct, I found the pronunciation just after I recorded it.
Maybe I should focus on some improvement concerning aspiration, for example in the word ‘car‘, I say it without aspiration and i tis so frequent word that I should say it without Czech accent.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat