neděle 12. října 2014
My first audio.recording
reflection:
I must say that hearing my voice is totally weird. I do recording my voice for the first time, so it is definitely a new experience for me. I was quite nervous when recording it, because it is something new and unusual. Unfortunately, I am ill now and the recording does not sound as good as it should. Now I think I spoke quite slowly, I should speak more naturally next time.
I think my pronunciation is quite good, but this recording is only 2 minutes long so I do not have much material to write about. I noticed that sometimes I could not remember the word I wanted to say and I made a pause.
I hope I will not be so nervous next time, because it is no big deal and I know it.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.
OdpovědětVymazat